Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Maybe I Read Too Much...


..but remember when it was a sign of strength, of manliness, to take care of your woman and make sure that she was loved and happy? And also it took that same strength to lean onto her and let her help you thru bad times?

It's hard to find that balance but I believe it may still exist. I don't understand anything about love except that we're not meant to understand it.

Obviously, I've been listening to country music all day. I can't believe that's George Strait! I always thought he was good-looking but boy howdy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I know, and I'm still doubtful.. but I did a Google Image Search and that is what came up!

Whoever he is, YUM.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's definitely him! But you can't fully appreciate him without seeing him in his full-length long-leggedness.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Katy C. said...

That's George from his movie "Pure Country". Good flick, a bit cheesy, but good. Lots of lovely George to drool over.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home