Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, September 30, 2005

My 1st White Trash Friday


I found a surprising number of pictures to use for White Trash Friday, in my collection. So I'm all set for the next few Fridays, if I can butter up Stacie into letting me use her scanner here at work.

I do have a picture on my computer of Nelson, the hound dog I used to foster, sitting on my deck. A hound dog on a wooden deck counts as WT, in my opinion.

If it doesn't quite cut it, I qualify for WTF anyway because 1) I'm from Mississippi and went to school where we had a white homecoming queen and black homecoming queen (although I think the blacks actually had wanted it that way, can't quite remember) and 2) I miss the days of parking with a good ol' boy in a darkened cotton field.

Happy WTF y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

What more is there to tell?

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home