Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

TGIT

Only one more day of gettin' up early this week! Yeeha! Then next week I only work 2 1/2 days then head off to Mississippi to see the folks. I need a road trip, badly. I was trying to get my buddy Ingy who lives in Florida, to meet me at South of the Border for some hot drunken fun this weekend but he won't. Something about his sombrero not being up to speed. But that's ok - he spent quite a lot of time yesterday chatting me with me over IM, making me laugh and reminding me I'm a girl - a hot, fun girl.

Another fun thing happened, a mutual friend of ours from college, Tony, has gotten in touch with both of us. He joined the National Guard and is in Iraq until December. It was neat to hear from him. I had a link on his name to his myspace spot, but blogger ate part of this original post and it disappeared.

On the diet/exercise front, I surprisingly AM getting addicted to it. I'm finding myself wanting to do something active whenever I get stressed out or my feelings hurt, even if I'm exhausted. Also, someone brought in donuts this morning and I could only eat part of one - it was too sweet. I still have a long way to go, but I also feel that I will get there and that it won't take too long if I just keep it up.

I'm happy this morning - here's hoping that work won't screw it up.

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday, even if I don't have a picture up. Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't forget it's also Thirsty Thursday! :D

Hey, I just noticed that your new template has built-in links on the side... and you're not even using them!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

No, I had to put the template for the links in and then when I put the links in they wouldn't work! I haven't had time to fool with it since, but I will.

9:03 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

Hey, thanks for the compliment at BNB on my HNT entry, and thanks for the t sihrt link to my gmail- that looks great! I'd like to get one, but I'm trying to cut down on naughty shirts - my son is learning to read!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

You're welcome, thanks for stopping by - I'm glad you like the shirt and I totally understand about kids.. my two nieces go around singing "Save a horse, ride a cowboy" without knowing what they are saying.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home