Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, October 03, 2005

God Love the UPS Guys

So I watched Legally Blonde again this weekend which is one of my favorite movies.

And the UPS guy just came in, and I'm signing the little electronic pad thingy.

And all I can think of is the Bend-n-Snap and I'm just biting my lip trying not to giggle.

I wonder what it's like to assume that position in the fleet of Men in Brown, knowing the reputation that precedes you. Because really they are just all adorable, no matter how they look. I don't know what it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I never understood the Bend-and-Snap. It's just strange to me.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Oh yeah, it's strange but its funny as hell.. and I'm sitting there holding that pen and thinking of that scene and it was just.. funny for some reason.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home