Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ahm Bayuck (I'm back, Southern-style)

So I got back Sunday night.. the trip was fine and fun with a couple of snafus but nothing too major. Mama and I witnessed part of this happening, Saturday night.

I took boatloads of pictures of the kids that I'll get developed this week and post. They are all natural hams, especially Kerrie and Jackson. They are quite dangerous - they're so sweet and fun and good they make you want to have kids, because you're convinced yours will be just as wonderful. Jackson, at five months, is baby perfection.

I'm pretty busy at work and really don't have much else to tell so, sorry if the blog is boring for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home