Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Redirected Addictiveness Part II

So apparently it IS possible to be addicted to something good. I've been consistent with my exercising and find myself wanting to eat right, and feeling not so good when I don't. I hope it continues... anyway, I had my weigh-in/measurement at Curves today. There wasn't much change, because I was sick for most of September and didn't exercise. I've been adding in cardio or workout classes here and there, and last night was the first official evening of fall yardwork, which I enjoy. Working in the yard burns LOTS of calories, from what I've read.

I dropped 3 points in body fat percentage; lost 2 inches off my waist and 2 off my boobs, which I was very pleased about.

Yeah, I know. I'm probably the only girl in the world to be happy about shrinking the twins. But they're heavy.

My hips keep INcreasing though. Is that my body's way of saying "Have some kids already"? By giving me childbirthing hips?

Check out my seriously hot cousin celebrating HNT.

Talk about incentive for working out and growing your hair long! She's tall and thin, too, and that tan glow is natural. If I didn't love her so much, I'd hate her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tan glow?! Must be leftover from the fake'n'bake this summer... ;) Thanks for the shout-out. And congratulations on shrinking the "twins."

I think I'd be more inclined to exercise if I had a yard to work in. I could totally rake leaves. But ride a stationary bike? No thanks.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I prob'ly should've included that you're smart, interesting and funny too. Instead of making you sound like a Barbie on the shelf!

Yeah, raking leaves totally wins over exercise machinery.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home