Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Oh yes, that's why..

I can answer my own question about why its easier to become addicted to that other stuff. Its because all that stuff feels GOOD whereas sit-ups do not.

However. I have to say that after only one day of eating well and exercising, I already feel better. I feel less bloated and toxic and I don't feel deprived at all, although my car did seem to smell like biscuits with grape jelly this morning. I even made a trip to the grocery store and resisted all the calls from the junk food. See, I'm not a girl who believes in starving one's self. I've never been obsessed or fixated on my weight (that's my problem!) and I love a good meal. I don't believe in fad diets or deprivation. Eat things you like, and have the bad stuff in moderation. I wanted chocolate yesterday, so I had two bite-size butterfinger thingies. Satisfied the urge, without eating a whole candy bar. Just common sense. I stuck to natural foods that digest easily and didn't feel hungry or like I was suffering. I'm not dumb. My IQ last tested at 146. I'm old enough to know that the body should be treated well, not tortured.

My abs are killing me, though!

So here are my goals, in addition to being in relatively good shape and not having a heart attack at 35:
I'm 5'2" and I weigh 156 lbs. I'd like to weigh 125 or wear a size 7/8, whichever comes first. I'd like my boobs to go back to a B cup and to not have batwings. And of course to finish growing my hair out.

I am doing this for me, which is the best motivation.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What are batwings?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

That's my word for the wobbly fat on my upper arms!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh. I thought it was something on your boobs. I don't have them (boobs) so I didn't know.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home