Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Heading Out!

Seeing as I've developed a rather strong urging to tell people to either bite me or fuck off recently, I'm taking a few days and heading to see the fam in Mississippi. Gonna see my adorable niece Jesslyn cheer at a football game; celebrate my other adorable niece's 12th birthday; and enjoy the 3 year old niece and the 5 month old nephew. Gonna get my mom to cut my hair, get some good BBQ, hang with my dad and have a good ol' time.

I doubt I'll be blogging but I look forward to catching up next week.... mwah!

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I hope you take and post pictures!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home