Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Addendum

I guess I should probably add something to that last post. When I say being strong for your woman and trying to make her happy, that doesn't mean smothering her... a woman likes to know that she can have time to herself and her man will be perfectly OK with that. And it doesn't mean giving up your own hobbies or activities.. she likes you for who you are what you do and as long as you make time for her or maybe include her in those hobbies sometimes, well that is awesome.

Along with everything else in life, it seems the middle ground is too elusive. But I need to lighten up.

I realized last night I used to be a slut, and now I'm frigid. Again, middle ground. Got to find that middle ground.

I'm so freaking tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

Fucking middle ground. I think so much of my past sluttiness is connected to my drinking, and since I don't do that anymore....

I loved your comment at my blog about shaving - too true.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home