Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Musn't Brag

Ok, I shouldn't have bragged. Now, I do still feel better than I did this time last week. Thursday afternoon and Friday I had that terrific high and then by Friday night and all weekend I really didn't care much about anything, or doing anything. Even the thought of having to shower annoyed me.

I'm at work, I'm wearing makeup and cute clothes, and I'm getting things done. It's enough.

Dang, keep getting interrupted.. more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Cute, small clothes, right?

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home