Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Every Day is a Surprise

Today will be a week that I've been on the Lamictal so tonight I move up to whole tablet. This is my life, people, the things I have to look forward to! Yesterday I felt terrific - happy, calm, focused and productive. Around 6:30 pm I crashed and got irritable and tired and overwhelmed and that feeling has stayed today. I have that feeling in my head - like it's indented or something and colored a dark grey. I'm struggling to not be cranky with people who are being perfectly kind. I only have a few things to do to get ready for my dad and niece's visit but it overwhelms me. I am bone tired despite a good night's sleep.

I had started another blog to document all this but I can't remember my sign in name or password. I don't know if it's a side effect or what but lately I can't remember shit. I was pretty ditzy before but now it's bad. Like, "Oh, I forgot I put something in the oven to cook" bad. Or "have I put on my makeup?" bad.

But hey, who needs short-term memory? As long as you can remember where you live, your PIN number and the name of the person you're kissing, what else do you need?

Not that I have anybody to kiss, but it was a good example... so you see, people, when you have all these mental illnesses, you never know what each day will bring.

Thank God for my wonderful friends, good music, and the internet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home