Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Hate Work Evaluations

'nuff said.

Tonight is Game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals - we won the first game and Edmunton did us a nice favor by taking out their own starting goalie for the rest of the series. My friend whom shall remain nameless because he works a high-security job has invited me, our other friend Swade and one other person to his house to watch it on his projection screen TV!

But seriously. If you think school is bad, wait until you get a job and someone that rarely interacts with you and what you do gets to evaluate your performance.

That reminds me - congratulations all you graduates!

1 Comments:

Blogger Candace said...

*cringes* Graduation! It scares me! I mean I'm always saying how I really want to graduate.. I'm lying through my brace filled teeth!

P.S. I know it's hard to keep a secret in Vardaman..but.. hey.. we've done it for almost a year. ;)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home