Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fun with P

Ultrabright aka Avery's mom got me interested in this word game.. you can go to her blog and leave a comment on the post and she will send you a letter. She must have given in to some kind of evyl temptation, because she gave me the letter "P". Let's see if I can resist that same temptation and keep it clean.

1. Paxil - anti-depressant that I was on in college.. thanks to it, I lost all sense of emotion, gained 30 lbs and dropped out of college. When I went off of it, I had night terrors. I wish I'd gotten in on that lawsuit.

2. Peanuts - The cartoon, that is. I still can't get over how educational that comic strip can be. I've learned a lot about sports history and religion from it. And how can it be the holidays without the Charlie Brown specials on TV??

3. Personality - what makes or breaks a person, in my opinion. When someone tells me I have a fantastic personality, I love hearing that a lot more than them telling me that I have great tits. I've seen people who are just drop-dead gorgeous until they open their mouths; and I've seen average looking people who become endearing and beautiful because of the person that they are.

4. Panhandling - I admit I regularly give money to beggars, if they seem truly in need. You just don't know what they've been through. And I always look them in the eye and touch their hand - it means more to them than the money.

5. Posture - mine is horrible! I catch myself hunching over all the time. My mother has spent a good deal of our lives jabbing me in the shoulders saying "Stand up straight!"

6. Pregnancy - have never had one, but am pretty sure I want to have one some day. I get double points on this one, because then I would be a Parent.

7. Pomeranian - my dog, Tigger, is half-Pomeranian. My cousin's new baby Rebel is also half-Pomeranian. I think she and I agree that brattiness is a trait of that breed!

8. Pressure - I tend to put a lot of it on myself, or none at all. I'm still looking for that happy balance. I've learned it's deadly in a relationship - you have to let people be who they are and go at their own pace.

9. Pandas, Penguins and Platypus (Platypi?) - triple bonus points! Animals with funny sounding names.

10. Please - a word I try to use often, and enjoy hearing other people use.

You know, that was kind of hard at first and then it became addictive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home