Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Weekend Getaway


I'm going to the beach this weekend.. Calabash, to be exact. A dear friend and former coworker lives down there now and I'm going to see her.

I get off work at noon today because we're on our summer schedule (yay!) I have to pick up my car from the auto center where it's getting the oil changed and all that... pick up a beach chair and suntan lotion... and mow the grass and pack and then I'm on my way.

Sorry to brag, but I neeeeeed this weekend at the beach! And I'll be cheering on the Canes Saturday night regardles... we're up 2-0, after giving the Oilers a 5 to 0 spanking the other night.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Sounds like a great weekend, I'm jealous! I won't bring you down by sharing our weather reports...I hope you have a good time!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home