Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

In the past two days..

Getting better makes me realize how bad I was. In the past two days a few things have happened that let me see that:

1. Singing along with the radio. And not just murmuring a few words here and there, then becoming exhausted and switching the station. Or crying. But singing, belting with gusto, the way I used to when I felt good.

2. Feelings of hope. Glimpses of the happy future. Self-control.

3. Not crying.

4. Crying for only a few seconds then regaining self control.

5. Desire to treat myself well and live a healthy life.

6. Not crying.

7. Not worrying incessantly

But mostly, that singing along with the radio felt the best. It felt like ME.

1 Comments:

Blogger Candace said...

I know how you feel. Sometimes when I feel my worst..I either sing (A)with the radio or (B) just as loud as I possibly can. Sometimes it's the only thing that makes me feel better. Though,your problems are most likely a lot different than mine are,but,hey..problems are problems.


And,by the way, I'm not upset about the whole thing with Jock anymore. ;) I'm over it. I appreciate you responding to my blog. Heh,I'm sure you might have thought "Wow,she's pretty immature".. sometimes I can be,yes..but really I'm not or I try not to be.
-Tootles!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home