Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

She Works Hard For the Money

So you better treat her right!

By end of the day Saturday, I will have worked a total of 60 hours this week between my two jobs. That's not including the driving time. But it will be nice to have an extra $200 - I might splurge and spend half of it on a nice, long massage!! I think I've earned it... and Saturday night will definitely be pizza and relaxing. Sunday will be sleeping. Anyone who wants to call me lazy, for doing that - go right ahead - I'm too tired to care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home