Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Not Sure Why

I came in a couple hours late this morning, not that the extra sleep helped any. And for some reason on the way to work, I started missing my mother so much I started crying. I miss all of them. And I'm tired. I'm tired of working myself to death and not finding much joy in anything recently, and I'm tired of being alone. I want to be a part of something, I just don't know what. I want to fall in love again - even if it doesn't last, I just need to know that I still can. I'm sick of my house not ever staying clean and the cat boxes stink no matter what I do and I'm almost 28 and have NO idea of any direction in my life, other than I don't seem to want any direction. I'm tired of being on the path of doing what I'm supposed to do and I'm ready to actually taste life.

I guess I'm just really tired. If I can get through tomorrow, I'll be OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home