Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Weekend

I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend... I've spent the past couple of weekends in seclusion pretty much but not this weekend.. I'm looking forward to it though, and I'm going home soon to catch a nap before it all starts!

Tonight I'm finally going to see Batman Begins. Tomorrow I'll need to do some tidying up and maybe some lawn work towards the end of the day..in case my mother ever makes it up for a visit.. then I'm going with some girlfriends to the City Limits Saloon in downtown Raleigh. I've never been.. in fact, none of us have but we hear its fun! I wish I had some cowboy boots to wear.. every winter I promise myself I'm going to buy red cowboy boots and then I never do. I've always wanted a pair of those.... I can't afford to drink more than 1 or 2 drinks but I just want to get out a bit and dance with some cowboys! I haven't been out dancing in forever.

I also have to find some time to learn the 3 songs I don't know that we're doing Sunday (I know the rest of 'em), then be at church at 8 a.m. Sunday morning... then the rest of the day will be a day of rest like the Lord intended (thank you!).

Cause you know we start allllll over again bright and early Monday.

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home