Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Measurement Day 2

Well, today was measurement and weigh-in day at Curves for month 2.. I wasn't expecting huge miraculous results, although I do think my clothes are looser and that I'm a bit more firm. But I only lost 2.5 lbs and .75 inches off my lower abs and an inch off my hips. I also went down .70% in body fat percentage. I gained a little in some other areas, but she promised me that there was muscle building under the fat. I admit I was disheartened but it did make me vow to work harder. No more 3 days a week - 5 from now on, 6 if you count house work, which I do - it burns a lot of calories. And no more skipping a whole week of working out! I don't see how I can eat any less so I guess more exercise is the key.

It's just that its sooooo hot its hard to get motivated! I'd better think of cute fall clothes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home