Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday!

There's a beautiful thing about life, my friends, and that is that the boss can't stop the sun and moon from rising, the days turning over and Friday coming around once more!

Yesterday was a full day. Busy at work, then I went to exercise and then went to Worship Team practice which I enjoyed. Didn't get home till almost 10 though - I took a nice shower because I stunk like the devil and then read for a bit before going to sleep. I'm tired this morning, but happy... I don't have too much housework to get done this weekend and I actually have PLANS, fun plans!

But for now I need to buckle down and get this work done....I need to write the Planning Board minutes, update the Zoning Ordinance and repost it on the website, distribute 2 sets of plans for review and various other smaller, tedious tasks. I hope it'll make the day go by fast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home