Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, July 15, 2005

TGIF!

Wow, that title is oh so original, ain't it? I don't care! Its the weekend, yee-haw! Yours truly was at work till after nine last night so she's pretty much burned out and plans to not take a lunch and use her comp time to leave at 1:30. Mama is driving up tomorrow for a visit, so I need to finish cleaning up and do a bit of yard work so she can just relax and enjoy herself, although I know she'll find something to fix/do. Maybe she can help me get my sun room finished. I also plan to have a nice nap this afternoon, and then hit up Barnes & Noble late tonight to see the young un's in their costumes and get the new Harry Potter. When I look at stuff about the book I get excited. But I guess it's been such a long wait for it that I'm not all worked up.

I think the Half-Blood Prince is Neville. He's become increasingly important as the books progressed.

Need more coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home