Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Perfect Summer Lunch

So, I had to deliver for Meals on Wheels today, and I thought "Hmm.. there's a Sonic near there.." so that is what I had for lunch and let me tell you, people, it was darn tasty. I got a hamburger (they steam AND toast their buns), some tater tots, a coke and a hot fudge cake sundae. Not exactly on the weight loss plan but seriously, who cares? It was absolutely fantastic and also a wonderful reminiscing experience... Sonics were everywhere where I grew up and it was definitely a summer staple. I almost felt like I had on a wet bathing suit and cut-offs, and that I would be heading back to the pool or out to the lake after I was done eating. I managed to drag my sorry butt back to work though and I also managed not to get anything on my pretty white pants.

There are not nearly enough Sonics around here, and I really think if everyone had better access to Strawberry Limeades, and Butterfinger Blasts, that we'd all be in a better mood.....

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

When me and Derek were in SC, he was really excited about going to Sonic! I like the drive-in format.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home