Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Wanted: 14 Hours Uninterrupted Sleep

Ever notice that when you need a good night's sleep, because you know the next day will be long and hard, the universe conspires against you to keep that from happening? Between the intense humidity, my dog, the cat and weird, freaky dreams all night, I did NOT get enough sleep last night. I love sleep as it is and when i get even less than what I usually consider Not Enough its not good....and there's so much I need/want to do outside of work. Give my house a good cleaning, do laundry, do some prettying-up of the yard, paint the trim on the house, etc etc. I just don't seem to have the energy recently. But I'll do the necessities this weekend (in between napping) and the rest can wait till fall....I don't plan on trying to sell the house till Spring anyway.

Y'know, I always like Sarah's discussion topics... I'm going to try to think of one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was a slacker, I didn't post one this week. I guess there's no rule that it has to be at the beginning of the week though!

So anyway I'm right there with you on wanting more sleep. Or at least some time to be a couch potato.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home