Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Gotta little change in my pocket, going jing-a-ling-a-ling

Not much to write about today.. the snake, thankfully has remained absent and yes I checked the whole house last night when I got home!

However, I'm happy because I get paid tonight, and I'm not overdrawn, AND - my pay increase is reflected on this check and I'm getting almost $72 more per check! That may not sound like a lot but right now every little bit helps!

I also had a kick-ass lunch at K&S Cafeteria with Karen who filled me in on all the rumors and happenings that I manage to tune out on an everyday basis.

This place is like a bad reality show.. you don't want to be involved, but you kind of want to stick around to see what happens. I just wish we could vote people out....

Here's a shout out to all my soldier buddies/pen pals who haven't gotten email from me - I have been inundated with work and am trying to improve my work ethic by not spending so much time on the innernet at work. I hope ya'll are doing well and are safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home