Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Stumbling Block

It never fails. I get in a good routine - making it to work each day, completing all my tasks on time like paying bills, and keeping up with the housework, and exercising regularly. And then I get sick. Last week my allergies were really bad and Friday a.m. I awoke to a lovely sinus infection. All day Saturday and Sunday I had that achy-fatiguey thing going on and spent most of my time in bed or on the couch. I did manage to get a few chores done, and to take Tigger to the vet for routine work, and cut his hair. He was a good boy and took great care of me all weekend long.
Round of applause for Chad who called to check in and make sure I had everything I needed (He actually called to apologize for missing church but I didn't go either! Then he heard I was sick.), Ken for picking me up a CD of the sermon and Mama and Daddy for offering to come and get me. I wish! I HATE being alone when I'm sick. That's really the only time I crave having someone around badly, is when I'm sick. It sucks to have to take care of yourself. I felt icky this morning but made it in to work, and will probably leave a bit early. I know I can't exercise today, but I hope to be back in the workout regimen by Wednesday. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home