Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Thursday is Friday!

Today is my Friday, hooray! I took the day off tomorrow, and I have Monday off too for Memorial Day. So, not only a four day weekend but two four-day weeks in a row. So today will be a bit busy - I need to go by Curves and get a traveling pass so I can use the one in Durham where I live, tomorrow; after work I am treating myself to a massage (mmmmmmmmm) at Moonshadow Massage, with the lovely and talented Sami Clark. Sami used to work at Iatria and I loved her massages; it was by desperate accident that I stumbled upon Moonshadow and found her working there now! I like this business - their hour-long massages are really an hour, all 60 minutes instead of 50 like most spas. If you live in the Triangle Area of NC, I recommend checking it out and tell her Natalie sent you so I will get 10% off! After that I'll return my library books, then I have to head to Apex for Worship Team practice.

Tomorrow is sleeping in a bit, then heading to see my pal Mindy who lives in the beautiful little town of Pittsboro. She goes to my church and she does my hair. She always looks gorgeous, and she was great with my hair when it was really short, and thanks to her the growing out process has been surprisingly less painful than usual. We are going to color it, to auburn. Red, I guess, which I love. I"ve decided to go ahead and go red so I don't have to worry about being tan. Then I've got to clean, clean, clean for the cookout-party I'm having Saturday night and go workout. Saturday is more party preparations - any last minute cleaning, food shopping and preparation, decorating. I also need to buy some hanging flower plants for my porch and maybe cut the grass a little bit since my lawn guy dumped me the other day. Wanker.

Sunday morning is church, from 8:00 to about 12:15 since I'm singing - have to be there for both services. Then the rest of the weekend I can chill!

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Good Luck with your party! It's supposed to rain here this weekend.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home