Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

*sigh*

Caught a glimpse of myself on a restaurant security camera. Hair looked great, body didn't. Granted, my outfit is NOT flattering today - I couldn't pick anything to wear so ended up with unflattering khaki pants and a white shirt that hits right at the waist of the pants so its choppy and chunky!

In other news, I got approved for a line of credit with John Deere. My hairdresser, Mindy, her hubby works for them and is going to help me get one that suits my needs. I figure paying $30 a month for a really good lawnmower is better than paying $120 a month for half-assed lawn care. I can always sell it, but I figure its a good investment.

My nieces, who love wearing the John Deere t-shirts, hats and purses, will be very happy I'm sure....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Farmer Nat!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home