Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, May 20, 2005

The Beautiful Lady

There are usually several women working out at Curves when I go, but the last two times one lady really captured my attention. She introduced herself to me after the instructor recognized me as being new and her name is Fay. She has to be one of the most captivating ladies I've ever seen.

She is probably in her mid-sixties; but she has few wrinkles, and beautiful silver-white hair, that is in a stylish short pixie cut. Her skin is beautiful and glowing, and her makeup is tasteful and immaculate. Her body, I am not joking, was that of an 18-year-old. Just looking at her motivates you to work out there!! You could tell that she was also smart and educated; hardworking, and just probably a very interesting person.

I want to look that good when I'm her age.

Hell, I want to look that good now!! I bet she gets hit on by lots of men, probably much younger than her, and I can't get one to talk to me to save my life. Oh well... in a few months...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home