Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Icky Day

Its cool and dark and raining. I hate my job. I just got paid on Friday and I'm already $45 short. My hair is frizzy and the shape of a yield sign and i have two white zits, one on each side/under my nose, perfectly parallel to each other. My outfit looks stupid. I feel like some people just use me, my friendship - only calling on me when they need me or if I'm doing something they're interested in. I can recognize it because I used to be that way.

And dammit, i could get out of this place if I just made myself WRITE! I've decided I want to get a degree in history - I love history and it would be nice to be able to write about different eras.

I know my attitude needs adjusting, but I could use a little help from above in the form of some encouragement! Until then, I shall continue to sulk and feel sorry for myself and add various toxins to my body to feel better.

Actually, I think I'll go work out after work - they frown upon coming two days in a row but i need the endorphin high.

Also, why doesn't this thing calculate the time correctly? Why do I have to change it? It changes the date!!
Speaking of date, thats another thing I probably won't ever have again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Get out of the bitter barn, and come play in the hay!

[Phoebe]

12:48 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Play or roll?

2:42 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Your first paragraph made me laugh! Everyone feels like that. I hope.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home