Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Motivation

I thought that having my measurements taken and written down, for me to see in someone else's writing, was a great motivator. That was nothing compared to trying on bathing suits I'd ordered. I guess I'll be wearing my trusty slimming halter with support cups from Target (yay Target!) again this summer, but that's ok... summer comes around again. The problem is the weird bump on my back from spina bofida (lack of vertebrae completion by birth) - it just makes this curve coming out my back like another stomach, and throws it all out of proportion. And then there's the boobs. Except for the halter suit I have, every suit I put on either pushes them up to my chin or has some major J.Lo cleavage going on. That would not be so bad if I had the JLo stomach, arms and legs to go with it. Please, booby fairy, you have blessed me so well, come and take back some of what you have given me and pass it on to someone who wishes for more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll take it!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Ok. I'll send it to you.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home