Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Yay Me!

Today was my third workout at Curves and it was great! I found out on Wednesday that you are actually supposed to do 2 1/2 times around for the full 30 minute workout. So today I get to the 2 1/2 part and I was like "I could just do the rest of the circuit" and I did! I was quite happy that my stamina has increased that much and that I enjoy it that much. And today rather than being sleepy or tired, I still feel quite alert.

To celebrate, I let myself go to Wendy's and I got a grilled chicken sandwich (why is the lettuce piece so big?), a fruit cup and some unsweetened tea. I just had a snack of a piece of cake that was only about 3 inches wide and a glass of milk.

I have another story from today's workout, but I want to put it in a separate post.

I can't remember the last time I worked out three times in a week. High school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home