Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Giggles

So I'm at work, and these two nice, sweet men (obviously together) come in and pay their water bill near where my desk is. I'm not paying much attention till my friend Stacie next to me emails me: "wow. double fanny packs'

So I look up and sure enough, they have their matching black fanny packs on and I just exploded into giggles.

Why did that make me laugh?? I promise I'm not high, or drunk! Oh well.. I needed a laugh..and they were pleasant folk, which is all that matters to me.

Fanny packs. So useful, yet so amusing.

*Snrk* I keep saying "fanny pack" to myself and it makes me giggle.

Obviously, I am in need of a vacation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fanny packs! "it looks like your belt is digesting a small animal."
[Seinfeld]

They are so useful.... but still you just can't go there... I used to have one that was hot pink and black. Too bad they're so dorky.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home