Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Need Exists!

I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but I don't own a digital camera. I don't have much extra money and I tend to waste what I have on silly things like, I don't know, new underwear, or pizza or dinner out... My goal is to build up some savings though, because I really don't have anything to fall back on in an emergency and that's no bueno. So for awhile, any pictures on here will be ones that my lovely friends who DO have digital cameras have taken for me.... pictures of my house, my doggie, and of me... I think I'll just completely embarrass myself and post a pictoral and journaled documentation of my weight loss. I have 25-30 lbs to lose and a total of 29 inches. I just joined Curves for Women and I love it - its so un-gymish, and its easy. I like to exercise, I just always get bored and feel like a hamster on a treadmill, while the thin, tan girl with perfect swingy shiny hair is next to me, effortlessly working a Stairmaster for 55 minutes.

Now I need to get some work done... stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home