Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ta-Da!

Well, here I am - my pro-blogging cousin Sarah has been pester, um I mean encouraging me to start my own blog. I don't really know yet what I'll put on here - maybe some of my writings, or I'll tell you when I find cool stuff, and probably document my weight loss and growing-my-hair out struggles. Scintillating stuff, huh?

You will also hear quite a bit about my dog, Tigger.

Hokay, let me see what this thang looks like and then I'll do some more...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got started. This is going to be fun!

Sorry about the pestering... but that's what younger cousins are for!!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home