Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Svelteness Approacheth

Just got back from my second workout at Curves and I feel good. I love that calm-rush you get after working out, and that slight throb in the muscles. I'm going to try not to sit at my desk without moving all afternoon since I'd probably freeze into a sitting position. It really does feel good to finally DO something about losing this last amount of weight. I don't want to be skinny - i like have curves. But I do weigh too much for my height and I want to be slender, toned and have some stamina. I know its going to take a while, but maybe it won't take TOO long. I'm hoping to see some real results by midsummer, and possibly reach my goal weight by autumn. In the meantime I can already tell a difference in my stress levels, energy and ability to resist junk, although if I REALLY want something I do have it.

Speaking of which, I've eaten no lunch yet. Ta ta...

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Hey Nat! I'm excited about your blog! I can't wait to see pictures! I'll get some up on mine AFTER I lose weight!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home