Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Withdrawals

I forgot to mention that I can't wear eye makeup for a week. Now, I'm not Tammy Faye or anything but I admit that I'm addicted to, at the very least, that accentuating line of black-brown eyeliner and a sweep of black mascara (even though I AM gifted with long thick lashes). I also usually use a bronzey brown shadow, perfect for simple summer makeup.

That, a tad of light foundation, and lipstick or lipgloss is all I wear. Lipstick, I have to have. I don't know why, but it's my must-have makeup item. So at least I have that.

I didn't realize how addicted I was to the eye makeup. It was totally worth it, but I'm still having the urge to go gently pull the corner of my eye out and swipe that line on. My sister said this requirement alone would keep her from getting it done.

This is my new addiction.

2 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

How long until you can wear eye makeup again?

8:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Eye makeup is my number one requirement, even though I too have lashes that are naturally dark and kind of long, if I say so myself. Unless it's a special occassion, eye makeup is usually all I bother with, and a schmear of some kind of lip gloss.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home