Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Important Poll

Ok, girls, I need your help. I'm kind of taking this whole Lasik thing as a fresh start, a chance for a bit of a makeover. I plan to start exercising again and so forth.

What I want to know is - what kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Everyone else seems to have shiny, silky looking hair. My hair is thick and coarse - its naturally wavy and will curl too. The only time I've seen it straight and silky is if someone else blow-dried it out or when I put a straightener in. I don't mind the waviness so much - but I'd like it to look and feel softer and shinier.

What's your favorite product?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Herbal Essences (blue or green bottle), Garnier Fruitise is good too. John Frieda "smooth" for afterwards. Or Fruictise "long, strong" leave in conditioner.

I can't spell either.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I rotate the products that I use. Don't have just one favorite.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Katy C. said...

I rotate. Currently on Herbal Essences - pink bottle w/ rose hips. One of my tricks is to wash my hair first and leave the conditioner in while I finish my shower and rinse it out right before I get out.

9:26 PM  
Blogger German Shepherd Mom said...

Herbal Essences for normal to oily hair. Although, if I can't find that, I'll use the Suave Daily Clarifying (for normal to oily hair).

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home