Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Toe Tagged

I've been tagged! Here's more useless information about moi:

4 jobs I've had in my life:
Short-order cook (loved it)
Cashier
Personal caregiver
Municipal service

4 movies I could watch over and over:
Legally Blonde
Hope Floats
Practical Magic
Sweet Home Alabama

4 TV shows I love to watch:
Law & Order
24
Simpsons (the older ones)
Gilmore Girls

4 places where I have lived:
Vardaman, MS
Starkville, MS
Altamonte Springs, FL
Durham, NC

4 places I've been to on vacation:
Volunteer Gap, VA
Biloxi, MS
Gatlinburg, TN
Calabash Beach, NC

4 places I'd rather be:
In bed
My grandmother's house (circa 1987)
At the beach
At the mountains

4 of my favorite foods:
Pizza
Pasta
Home cookin'
Dessert

4 websites I visit daily:
Belle of Madison
Dooce
Bad News Blonde
CNN

4 people to pass the baton to:
Eh, I'll give 'em a break : )

2 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

Thanks for giving us a break!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Natalie!!! How are you? I finally checked my comments and found you had left one! I linked you on my blog -- cause you're terrific!!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home