Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Everybody's Got to Be Good at Something!

And I happen to be GREAT at procrastination. I know it's a bad habit. Every now and then I go through phases where I am immediately productive and get things done and yes, it feels great. But that is just not me. But really, I don't think I'm too horrible. In fact, I feel like bragging!

I only misplaced/shoved aside one bill this month, resulting in the payment being late. Everything else - ON TIME!

I haven't been overdrawn in months, and I even have a whopping $100 in savings.

I've found, and applied for, new jobs that I would enjoy (thanks, Janine, for pointing that one out! She's my best cheerleader/co-conspirator in excuse-making)

All the rooms in my house are clean except for two (and the basement).

I have been on time for work two days in a row (early yesterday!)

So, just because I only blog sporadically and it took me almost two years to get my name changed back and another year to go get it changed on my license, doesn't mean you can look down your nose at me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Procrastination makes a lot of sense when you think about it. It just means you're waiting a little longer to be sure you really need to do the task...

2:32 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

I wish I could procrastinate. Instead, I uberplan and nag and harass and whinge until people want to kill me.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

OMG.. I can't wait to do that... I will post them here, I think.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home