Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Hiatus

I haven't blogged in a long time. I just haven't had the time at work and I'm kind of scared to do it from here, anyway. So, what to tell?

I've been smoke-free for five days now and still going great! It feels good not to smell like an ashtray, or stand outside shivering in the cold rain.

I actually have some Christmas shopping finished! I'll have to do the rest after I get paid again, on Friday.

I got a new car - a 1999 Volvo. I will try to post pictures soon.

The man came back from military school and we had a very, very nice reunion and have been keeping company ever since.

More to come...

2 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Two days later, are you still smoke-free? I sure hope so!

8:49 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

well, come on? Hiatus over?

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home