Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tigger's First HNT, or, We're hanging on by an eyelash


I haven't done Half-Nekkid Thursday in a while, I hope this counts. I like this picture because 1) my dog is in it and 2) it shows my freckles and my eyelashes look really long and thick. I've always gotten compliments on them and when I wear mascara I get "Are you wearing false eyelashes?"

Um, yeah. I have a hard time making myself keep my eyebrows plucked (not too much of a problem, since I pull them out, but that's for another entry) or keeping my legs silky smooth. Like I have the tendency or patience to wear false eyelashes.

That's what you get for HNT, eyelashes.

Sexy.

Happy HNT!