Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Still smoke-free!

Just saw the comments on a previous post and its been three weeks and I'm still smoke-free!

Aughra, you asking if my hiatus was over lifted my heart. To have a woman as smart, funny and spunky as you - and living her life as she wants - reading my blog and wanting me back is just what I needed. If you ever come to North Carolina, you are staying with me!

4 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

Hells yeah, I am staying with you! I should start an Eastern Seaboard tour!

Happy New Year, and congrats on staying smoke free.

2:07 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

Natalie said -


In reference to the Eastern Seaboard Tour - I think we should join forces with every bad-ass babe we know and call it the Bad News Babes Tour - "Lovin' Dicks in 2006"

Jagermeister will be the official sponsor. Uniforms provided by your shop.

Funniest thing I have read in a long time!

9:56 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:56 AM  
Blogger German Shepherd Mom said...

Yay! Go, you! I'm so proud of you for being able to do this.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home