Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, November 04, 2005

It's Friday!!

Yay! It's the weekend! I'm happy but I'd be happier if I had a little money to spend. I'd like to go see a movie or something but maybe I'll just clean my house and catch up on reading.

Last night I ended up having a super-duper uber fun time with my friend Chris who's an investment advisor with Edward Jones. We've always had a nice rapport but I was really pleasantly surprised at how much fun I had. He made me laugh and I admit, he's cute. He wore a suit which a man always looks nice in and not once did he answer or use his cell phone. He had to leave at seven to go play hockey but we had a blast. I had such a good time I almost forgot to pick up my friend Chad who's carpooling with me. Oops.

We had the appetizers (oak-fired shrimp and crab cakes) and he had two beers and I had two glasses of wine and he even paid for my drinks. In return, I have emailed him The Song.

I am a dirty, dirty woman. Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

Oh, god, the song! That's hilarious. The song will soon reach huge pop culture status where people will be ironically sending it to all of their friends.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home