Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What the Fuck?

I am doing it. I am just going to buy a bustier to wear to work. Because while it seems that I am smart and capable enough of doing all the shitty grunt work, and handle everything, to most people who come in here I am just a pair of tits behind the desk. Might as well break 'em out and show 'em off, maybe I can dazzle these idiots into a silent stupor.

Correction. I'm a pair of tits with a notary stamp.

Awww! Although the nice man who just came in with the notary statements did give me a Reece's cup for each one.

I'm slightly appeased.

It just gets me that both men and women think I'm not smart enough, or that I don't know what the fuck's going on enough to answer their questions.

I'm giving this guy his answers but no, he wants to talk to a planner.

Fine. Wait till tomorrow to find out what's being built next to the daycare. See if I care.

I'm telling you. It's time to be blonder, and push up the chest and just sit and do my nails.

2 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

Do it. Give the people what they expect.

Asses. I have been underestimated many times in the past. Maybe you should work on your voice - get a smoker's drawl - if you sound like PAtty or Selma, you'll really impress.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

As much as I've been smoking recently, I probably will...

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home