Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy Fun Smile Stuff

Let's take a break and hear about the FUN stuff that's going on. I got to do the coolest thing last night.

My buddy Chad has car issues, so we've been carpooling. He works at the airport, scheduling charter flights. Well, when I went to pick him up he showed me all around their offices AND took me out to show me the planes! I got to get inside this nifty little 8-passenger jet and let me tell you... I want to be part of How the Other Half Lives. It was immaculate. Small, but spacious. Beige Italian Leather seats. Cupholders, pull out tables, DVD players and mini TV Screens. It was So. Freaking. Awesome.

Then. THEN!!! We walked out and I got to see an F-18 that was parked there up close. I didn't get to see the inside of course. I didn't know that planes as objects, could be so sexy. It really was just that.

So this morning I check my mailbox at work and my friend Chris Theis, who's this cute broker for Edward Jones, had sent me a thank-you card for referring people to him. That in itself was sweet enough, but he sent me cards for two appetizers at Stonewood Grill! Isn't that nice? So I called to thank him and tell him the bonfire was moved to the 12th and to come if he could, and said "Let's share these appetizers" and he thought that was great. So we'll do that tomorrow evening before his hockey game... now I've got to go pick up the Chadster, he's buying me dinner for taking care of his foster dog a long time back. He's also buying me a tank of gas for driving his ass around. Which is really nice.

Damn. People are giving me all KINDS of stuff. I likes it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home