Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mid-Week, Woop Woop

At least it's Wednesday. I'm in a better mood, too. I accomplished very little last night other than getting a few more flower bulbs in the ground before it actually freezes. I'm happy cold weather is here but mornings sure are hard. I've got to go out and get some gloves.. I hate that cold steering wheel.

Let's see... so I planted the flowers, then got kind of lit and just relaxed on the couch listening to Mazzy Star and watching the candles flicker. I had cheese toast and chocolate chip cookies for dinner. Is there anything better on a cold fall night than gooey, warm chocolate chip cookies from the oven?

Besides sharing said cookies with an equally gooey, warm man that is.

I'm hoping to host a bonfire party next weekend but hardly anyone has replied.. so they either hate me and I don't know about it or all the invites went into cyberspace.

Well, if anyone wants to come over next Saturday evening and drink beer and sit by the fire, just let me know... I know it's a long drive, but I'm so worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home