Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Come Tiptoe Thru the Tulips With Me


Cause it's Half-Nekkid Thursday!

This was taken one evening recently after I'd painted my toenails. I had them propped on the coffee table admiring my handiwork and decided to snap a picture. I know it looks all set up and planned but really it wasn't. I just had some candles going and other stuff was already on the coffee table.


As you can see, the TV is, sadly, not turned on, since I don't have cable or satellite. And that is why taking pictures of my newly-polished toes is entertaining. : (

Tired today, but still wishing you a happy HNT.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice! I think I'm missing HNT again this week. I was so busy last night that I didn't even think about it.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Traces said...

lovely :) nice picture .
happy hnt!

12:13 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

Very nice. Cool that it wasn't staged, even though that's hard to believe, with those flowers.... Happy HNT!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Those stay on the coffee table, or they did until the other night when I got sick of them and moved the pitcher!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home