Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Positively Refreshed!

Had a nice long weekend with my daddy, even though we did have to come in to work for the Litter Sweep for a couple hours on Saturday. But we went out for a huge breakfast afterwards and then home for a nap, so it's all good. It was good to have some time off and I feel rested and refreshed.

I also feel pretty hot - I bought a pair of size 10 pants, the smallest size I've been in five years, and they fit. Comfortably. No camel toes.

I realize I have been frumpy for way too long. Now, I really am a jeans-and-tshirt kind of girl. But I like pretty clothes, too. Now that I'm getting smaller and firmer, I find myself wanting to wear miniskirts again, high heels, clingy sweaters, tighter jeans. It's a good feeling.

Anyway, so we did go shopping a couple of times and we did yard work (he wanted to drive the Deere so he cut the grass while I raked), took a bunch of trash to the dump, so on and so forth. Great times. Can't wait till I get to see him every single day, again. And my mother. She sent me a seriously sexy bedspread set. Dark purple and red, satiny - very hot. I can't wait to see what it looks like on my bed but I have to clean my room first. This type of bedding deserves a vacuumed floor and clothes put away.

Heh.. reminds me of the episode of Sex and the City where Miranda is trying to create new bedroom karma.

"Sort of like Field of Dreams?" asks Carrie.

"Exactly," says Miranda. "If you build it, he will come."

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Congratulations on the size 10!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home