Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems..


This is my very yummy five-month-old nephew Jackson with my hand on his tummy and together we'd like to wish you a happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!

I kind of hate to use the cute baby picture but it's all I have today. I was going to use the one that showed just his face, with my thumb in his mouth (kid sucks on everything) but this one showed more of him in all his half-nekkid glory so I went with it. Next week I'll try to make it all about me...

Enjoy your HNT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That child is enormous.

Happy HNT! :)

11:04 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

Adorable.

And I hate blue toiletpaper, too. Toilet paper should be clean and white.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home