Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Some Things That I Hate

1. Blue toilet water
2. People who threaten to knock their kids out of their seat in restaurants when they aren't even being bad. I mean, dude, now you bother me more than your chatty child.
3. Anything to do with filing
4. Copying
5. The fact that my job entails quite a bit of the last two items
6. Throwing up
7. Blatant rudeness
8. When radio stations play the same songs over and over
9. Crowds
10. People who think the world owes them everything because they had a hard time once in their life or their parents yelled at them *sniff*
11. Having cellulite and stretchmarks and not even having had a baby to earn them
12. Knowing that my dog will die one day
13. That when I have less than 10 minutes to go in my commute home I get struck with a sudden fear that the house burned down and my pets are dead
14. Car maintenance
15. My seborrhea dermatitis
16. Not being able to sleep
17. Not having an opportunity to sleep when I CAN sleep
18. Utter disregard for one's fellow human beings
19. Animal abuse
20. Manipulators
21. The fact that I no longer get to go home at 3:05, make some hot cocoa and watch Mr. Rogers and Sesame Street.

Well, I guess that's enough for today. Maybe later we'll talk abouts some things that I love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Traces said...

completely with you on no.15, i get it too and it's pretty damn crappy, for me its particularly bad first thing in the morning when i wake up, no idea why though...

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home